Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sunflowers everywhere

I've always love wearing long shirt that could fit as a dress because I find it so effortless to put together. Because I am so petite that almost everything seem to fit like a dress for me. But I actually do like it that way, so I wouldn't be complaining.  
I've seen quite a few photos of this sunflowers field and been wanting to check it out but never had the time to do so. Because both of my sisters and I are free today, we decided to go take a look at the beautiful field. It was not a short drive, and we got lost while trying to look for it. But I thought it was worth it after seeing a field full of bright yellow beautiful sunflowers. I've never seen that many sunflowers in my life. The two sides of the road were filled with nothing but sunflowers, sunflowers everywhere.


Sleeveless sheer blouse: Papaya
Tight black dress: Macy
Shoes: Bakers
Necklace: House of Harlow
Bracelets: American Eagle & Express

No comments:

Post a Comment